Countless Kansas leaders, as children, participated in the Kansas Legislative Page Program. The Page program is designed for students in middle school, junior high or the first years of high school between the ages of 12 and 17. Serving as a page in the Kansas Legislature is an excellent way to learn more about legislative leadership and process.
To experience the opportunity of serving as a page for Rep. Gail Finney, please contact Rep. Finney's legislative office as soon as possible by calling (785) 296-7649. Spaces are limited!
Senators are authorized 20 pages and Representatives get ten (10) pages for an entire legislative session. Legislative page dates are assigned to legislators on a first-come, first-serve basis during the first week of session. This year, Rep. Finney has three dates available in the 2018 Legislative Session:
- Monday, February 19th (Two Pages)
- Tuesday, March 20th (Four Pages)
- Wednesday, March 21st (Four Pages)
Available openings for legislative pages fill-up quickly, so if you are interested in having your child participate in the Kansas Legislative Page Program, please contact Rep. Finney's office at (785) 296-7649 as soon as possible.
- Are expected to dress and act in an appropriate manner.
- Will receive a $5.00 pay voucher redeemable at the Statehouse snack bar.
- Will receive a certificate of appreciation signed by the sponsoring legislator
- Will receive a photo with the sponsoring legislator and the Governor, if available, as a memento of their service.